At Colt, we have been servicing smoke control systems for more than 70 years.
As a result, the benefits of signing a service contract with us are many.
- Our engineers are highly experienced and highly trained. Where possible, we assign the same engineer to your site to maintain continuity.
- We offer nationwide coverage. We have engineers stationed in all parts of the UK.
- We will be with you in 24 hours. Our average response time is 4 hours in an emergency.
- We tailor our service packages to the building.
- We will arrange preventative maintenance to meet the requirements of the RRO and SFG20.
- We have a fast and efficient spare parts service.
- No matter who manufactured your system, we can maintain and repair it.
- We can carry out environmental surveys to cut energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
- We provide design support, should you wish to make alterations to your building or its function.
Find out more
It boils down to the fact that our area managers maintain regular contact with our customers.
For new customers they will survey a site prior to any engineer visit. Small wonder then, that when looking for a competent and trustworthy company to maintain their smoke control systems, so many people in charge of offices, residential blocks, factories and car parks, all do the same thing.
To find out more, visit us at: coltinfo.co.uk/service-maintenance
Alternatively, call us on 02392 491735 or email: service(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)uk.coltgroup.com